Candidate of political science, associate professor
In 2009 he graduated from the radiophysical faculty of Nizhny Novgorod State University named after N.I. Lobachevsky among the best graduates with a diploma for success in studies and public life. Also in 2009 he graduated from the Institute of Military Education (formerly the military department) of the Nizhny Novgorod State University named after N.I. Lobachevsky with the title of lieutenant of the reserve (Electronic Reconnaissance of Russian Military Intelligence). He also studied at the Small Academy of Public Administration of the Nizhny Novgorod State University named after N.I. Lobachevsky in 2007-2009.
In 2011 he passed Ph.D. defense on the subject "Manipulative component of the modern political process: opportunities for forecasting based on the" social and energy "approach" on specialty 23.00.02 - Political institutions, processes and technologies.
In 2012 A. Petukhov finished advanced training courses in the St. Petersburg Institute of Technology, Mechanics, Optics, speciality - "Commercialization of research results".
In 2014, took part in the program of the Russian-American Innovation Corridor, University of Maryland, USA.
In 2015, went through a competitive selection for the post of Associate Professor of the Department of History and Theory of International Relations, Institute of International Relations and World`s History (IMOMI), Nizhny Novgorod University named after N.I. Lobachevsky.
Petukhov A.Y. is a leader and executor of a number of major research projects supported by major Russian scientific foundations, as well as a participant of several international collectives.
Number of publications:
Total (2010-2017) – 71, including 42 (Russian Science Citation Index, 21 in State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles), 20 (SCOPUS), 7 (Web of Science), 3 instructional mediums.
The Hirsch index (on June 13, 2016) =
7 (Russian Science Citation Index, the cumulative number of citations - 212),
4 (SCOPUS, the cumulative number of citations - 32),
2 (Web of Science, the cumulative number of citations - 6)
6 (Google Scholar), h10 = 3.
Number of grants won as a leader: 9
(1 - Russian Science Foundation, RSF, 3 - Presidential grants, 2 - Russian Fundamental Research Fund, 1 - Russian Foundation for Humanities, 1 - Bortnik Foundation, 1 - Government of the Nizhny Novgorod region)
He is also participating in other projects as an executive.
List of the main grants performed and being performed:
- Russian Science Foundation ,"Prediction of ethno-social conflicts in information wars with the help of mathematical and cognitive models" 15-18-00047 (2015-2017)
- Grant of the President of the Russian Federation "Modeling of communicative interactions between individuals in society in conditions of information-psychological confrontation" MK-7165.2015.6 (2015-2016)
- Grant of the President of the Russian Federation "Threshold effects in political and social processes in the conditions of modern information wars" MK-259.2013.6 (2013-2014)
- Russian Foundation for Humanities, "Forecasting the processes of manipulating the consciousness of the social masses with the help of psychological and mathematical models" 11-33-00348а2 (2011-2012)
- Russian Fundamental Research Fund, "Mathematical modeling of the processes of influence of psychological operations on public opinion in the context of information wars" 12-06-31008 (2012-2013)
- Grant of the President of the Russian Federation "Modeling of information processes in complex socio-political systems" MK-328.2017.6 (2017-2018)
- Russian Fundamental Research Fund, "Modeling of transients in threshold effects in socio-political systems" 17-06-00640 А (2017-2019)
The main areas of research: political psychology, modeling of social and political processes, threshold effects, information images.
Conducts classes in the following academic disciplines: "Information Factor in World Politics", "Political Psychology", "Modeling Political Processes", "Manipulation of Consciousness in Contemporary Conflicts", etc.
Has a good command of English language.
One of the best graduates of the UNN and Nizhny Novgorod in 2009. Winner of the regional contest "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" in 2009 in the advertising and publishing sector. He was marked with letters of appreciation by the Ministry of Education of the Nizhny Novgorod region, the All-Russia political party "United Russia" and the honorary certificate of the Legislative Assembly of the Nizhny Novgorod region.
List of main scientific publications:
- Petukhov A.Y. and S. A. Polevaya, Modeling of social information images dynamics through the communicative field method. Int. J. Biomath. 09, 1650057 (2016) [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S1793524516500571 (Web of Science, SCOPUS, IF 2015= 0.938)
- Petukhov A.Y., Polevaya S.A. (2016) Modeling of Communicative Individual Interactions Through the Theory of Information Images. Current Psychology. pp 1-6 DOI 10.1007/s12144-016-9431-5 (Web of Science, SCOPUS, IF 2015= 0.8)
- Petukhov A.Y., Polevaya S.A., Yakhno V.G. (2016) THE THEORY OF INFORMATION IMAGES: MODELING BASED ON DIFFUSION EQUATIONS. International Journal of Biomathematics (Web of Science, SCOPUS, IF 2014/2015= 0.938)
- Petukhov A. Y. 2015. Modeling of branched chain reactions in political and social processes. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 11, Number 5 (2015), pp. 3401-3408. (SCOPUS, SJR=0.27)
- Petukhov A.Y. and Polevaya S.A. (2016). The bilingual Stroop test from the view of the Information Images Theory. Procedia Computer Science, 88, 415–422 (Web of Science, SCOPUS, Q2) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2016.07.458
- Petukhov A.Y. and Krasnitskiy N.V. 2014. The problem of evaluation of state and social stability in Russia. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 10, Number 6 (2014), pp. 905-916
- Petukhov A.Y. and Krasnitskiy N.V. 2014. Comparison of models of Russian state quality management system. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 10, Number 6 (2014), pp. 895-904 (SCOPUS, SJR=0.27)
- Petukhov A.Y., Mal'khanov A.O., Sandalov V.M., Petukhov Y.V. Modeling conflict in the social system using diffusion equations // Izvestiya Vuzov. Applied nonlinear dynamics. 2016. Vol. 24, No. 6. P. 65-83.
- Petukhov A.Y., Chuprakova N.S. and Polevaya S.A. (2016). Influence of the modern Web communication on the psychological characteristics of the rising generation (12-13 year old) from the view of the Information Images Theory. Procedia Computer Science, 88, 423–428 (Web of Science, SCOPUS, Q2) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2016.07.459
- Petukhov A.Y. The Influence of Psychological Operations on the political process in Russia in the conditions of Information Wars // National Security / nota bene. - 2015. №5. p. 648-655. DOI: 10.7256/2073-8560.2015.5.16221. (Russian Science Citation Index, IF= 1,5)